Setouchi Island Cruise Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is concerned with the inland irregular route business provided by the Company and the accompanying service provision business (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). The Company uses personal information from customers (including their companions, hereinafter referred to as "customers"). The following explains the handling of personal information acquired by the Company.
- Contents of personal information
- Purpose of use of personal information
The purposes for using customer personal information is as follows:
- For acceptance of application for this service
- For the provision of this service to customers
- For contacting customers, responding to inquiries, etc.
- For introducing various services to customers
- For conducting customer surveys and questionnaires
- For fulfilling our duties to customers and exercising their rights
- Provision of personal information to third parties
We shall not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- When the person's consent is obtained in advance
- In order to comply with laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect from danger to human life, physical harm, or property damage and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national or a local public entity, or a person who is commissioned to cooperate in carrying out lawfully prescribed office work, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided upon business succession due to a merger or other reasons.
- Consignment of handling of personal information
When the Company consigns the handling of personal information to a third party for the purpose of #2 above, the Company shall consign to a partner company (vendor) that meets the selection criteria of the consignee, define information handling standards, and provide appropriate guidance and supervision. In addition to conducting contracts, the Company will conduct appropriate management of confidentiality.
- Notification of purpose of use of personal information
In the case where the person who is the subject of personal information makes a lawful request for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, removal, or suspension of third party provisions, etc., they should submit inquiries to the Company according to #6 below. The Company will ask persons making such inquiries to submit a form determined by the Company to confirm the person’s identity and respond in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Contact Us
customer complaints is as follows:
Setouchi Island Cruise Co., Ltd.
Osamu Kawaguchi (TEL: 087-802-5544)